Ahlmark Lines and Jönsson Novabolagen together form a logistic company working with transports from East Coast Sweden and from Lake Vänern. The companies are constantly working to fullfill our customers needs and expectations for secure, competitive and punctual sea transports and to perform forwarding and agency work of the highest quality.
Together with our customers we shall form solutions and provide services in a way that is beneficial for our customers total economy and encourage good and long lasting customer relations.
To achieve our quality policy we always work with continuos improvement:
- To keep and live up to our contracts and agreements. This we achive through a good communication with our customers and suppliers as well as internally within the company.
- Always aim for all customers to be satisfied.
- Constant work to reduce shortshipments and cargo damages.
- Have a well adapted quality system, well established and understood by our educated and engaged staff.
- Always improve the service to our customers with the right information and documentation.
- A management with the final responsibility for maintaining the quality policy.
- To live by the laws and regulations prevailing for the transport sector.
- Our staff shall always try to know our customers needs and requests.